Flash fiction is a story in 1000 words or less. I tend to write “slice of life” stories when I go this short, and most of these fall into that category. Every one of these pieces of flash fiction were written with a prompt, usually a picture or phrase.
- Aurelia – the story of a faerie, who befriended a little girl
- Classic Beauty – Aging affects all of us
- Destiny – A woman runs from her home, determined to make her own fate, and is followed by a man intent on doing the same
- Last Summer – A teacher’s last day of school
- Rule the World – One part love, one part support group, shake well and pour